Rapid digital transformation is reshaping the South African economy, changing the way we learn, work, trade, and access information. As a result, our economy is expected to achieve faster economic growth, offer innovative products and services, as well as create more job opportunities.
Leading industry experts will delve into the digital economy, innovative technologies, a data-driven approach, and the skills required to meet the demands of an expanding digital agenda to improve customer experience, digital business models and industry ecosystems.
Register your virtual or in-person seat to this upcoming half day conference, brought to you by Johannesburg Business School (JBS), and in partnership with Takealot Group, SAS Institute, Datacentrix, Sybrin SA, PNet and Vulatel.
Expert speakers include:
- Machaka Mosehana – Director: Centre for Entrepreneurship, Johannesburg Business School (JBS)
- Itumeleng Nomlomo – senior business solutions manager, SAS Institute
- Karabo Moloko – CEO, Sybrin SA
- Mamongae Mahlare – Group CEO, Takealot Group
- Ahmed Mahomed – CEO, Datacentrix
- Dawie Nel – CIO, Vulatel
- Paul Byrne – dead: data insights, Saongroup Africa
- Date: February 16 2023
- Time: 08h30 – 12h00 (in-person event) and 09h30 – 12h00 (online live stream)
- Venue: The Empire Conference & Events Venue, Parktown Johannesburg
- Cost: no cost to register a ticket
Click here to register your in-person or online ticket to this half day conference.